All indoor facilities are located at 1021 Harvard Way, El Dorado Hills CA 95762. There is a Facility Rental Application Packet available and must be completed in order to take a reservation. All fees are due at the time of the reservation. The District reserves up to 12 months in advance for the Pavilion Building and 6 months in advance for the CAB. Applications must be received, paid and approved five (5) working days prior to the event date. If you are not sure if the facility is available, please contact our office at (916) 933-6624. After the District has received the application and fees, it takes 24 hours for final approval of a rental request.
Application Fees are determined by the group and location. For example, if you are a resident planning a reunion, birthday party or wedding and want to use the Pavilion, if you are serving alcohol your costs would be a $500 refundable deposit and the hourly rate total is $340. Total fees due with application would be $840. That is for a 4-hour reservation. For additional hours you would add the per hour fee accordingly.
- Group A: El Dorado Hills CSD-sponsored, employee organizations, and approved District advisory groups.
- Group B*: Co-sponsored groups, District employee/Board member rentals or events approved by the Board of Directors.
- Group C*: Civic/Community Service Organizations, Government Agencies, School Districts, and Non-Profit groups (registered with the California Secretary of State non-profit I.D. number) using facility, excluding fund-raising activities.
- Group D: This includes all fund raising for the organizations listed in Group C.
- Group E: All groups and individuals not already classified including: Fund-raising, kitchen use only, private use, and political activities.
* Multi-room discounts may be applicable.